I sit and gaze languidly across the room at a bookshelf filled of non-fiction books. I never was a fan honestly of non-fiction. I’ve been thinking a lot about my future. I am getting married this year which will change my life. I’m thrilled to be spending the rest of my life with my now fiancé. Honestly, I want a huge Catholic family.
- Have a huge family- 5-9 children
- Teach my children Catholic theology
- Grow a vegetable and flower garden at my family home
- Start a Catholic coffee group for women
- Live out my vocation as a mother
- Have a successful blog in which I encourage others who have survived horrible tragedies to strive on with faith in God.
It’s a simple list, admittedly. My prime goal is to be an amazing Catholic hardworking wife and mother. I want my children to see the beauty in nature and find the compassion to love others even if they don’t agree with them.